According to one "Flash Card Machine," anagorism means the following:
the point in the plot especially of a tragedy at which the protagonist recognizes his/her or some other character's true identity or discovers the nature of his situation
This is of course unrelated to my own formulation of anagorism simply as an antonym or negation of agorism. The 'original definition' of anagorism nevertheless has a spooky relevance to my own emerging consciousness concerning the inevitability of the agora, and all the inner conflict etc. arising from such realizations. In the interest of advancing the word anagorism as a sort of a meme, I've started using it as a tag.
The following is a parody:
- Greek word meaning “open marketplace”.
- the ideology which asserts that the Libertarian philosophical position occurs in the real world in practice as Counter-Economics.
- the ideology which asserts that the Anti-authoritarian philosophical position occurs in the real world in practice with countermeasures against economics.
- advocate or conscious practitioner of attempted end-runs around the so-called laws of economics, older terms include Communist and Socialist.
- Economics Countermeasures
- the intensive study of all licit and illicit economic activity with a particular interest in reverse engineering.
- one who believes state intervention is the only possible enemy of Liberty.
- Libertarian Left
- activist, organization, publication or tendency which opposes parliamentarianism (electoral politics), defends Counter-Economists, and prefers alliances with radical and revolutionary tendencies to those with conservative ones.
- Anagorist Left
- activist, organization, publication or tendency which prefers alliances with radical and revolutionary tendencies to those with conservative ones, opposes parliamentarianism (electoral politics), defends non-market monkeywrenchers of the state and non-state monkeywrenchers of markets.
Anagorism is revolutionary market-negative anarchism; distinct from both non-market anarchism and market anarchism.
In an anagorist society, law and security would be provided by radical transparency and the resulting mutual trust or mutual distrust as the case may be. Anagorists recognize that situation can not develop by working against the market, but they also realize that working within the market is a recipe for social rank. Instead, it will arise as a result of understanding how the market process does what it does, not blindly following its 'signals.'
As the state is banditry, counterrevolution culminates in the suppression of the criminal state by market providers of security and law. Market demand for such service providers, like all market demand, is need or desire, backed up by cash. Development of that demand will come from those with the resources to be in a position to be demanders in the economic sense (and thus need not turn to the state in its role as monopoly provider of security and law). That sector of the economy is the counter-economy – black and grey markets, which even in the actually-existing market economy are the domain of protection rackets.